Our client has a decades-long global presence and reputation in helping their Pharmaceutical and Laboratory Customers / Manufacturers to create consistent manufacturing environments including capital equipment and consumables products.
This position is a mixture of downstream and upstream marketing with a balanced focus on new product development and initiatives centered on marketing & sales strategies and execution. As a Senior Product Manager, you will have responsibilities in marketing strategy development, leadership & team building, procedural & product planning, market research, and new product development.
What You Will Do
- Work effectively to market the assigned products which are used in the pharmaceutical GxP (GMP – Good Manufacturing Procedures, GLP – Good Laboratory Procedures) manufacturing process.
- The goal is to increase market penetration & utilization through the development of tools and programs that provide a seamless approach to selling value.
- Collaboratively identify issues, opportunities and associated strategies areas through frequent conversations and interactions with Customers, Sales Leadership and Account Managers.
- Drive content and participate in sales meetings, national & regional conferences and events.
- Communicate with field representatives to assure awareness of product changes, pricing changes, new sales tools, corrective measures, etc.
- Create and drive short and long-term product /procedural planning processes within an assigned product/procedural areas to achieve corporate goals
- Collaborate with Global Sales and Marketing Leadership on the development/execution of Plans of Action (POAs) and new product launches
- Identify, establish and maintain productive relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Key Accounts (KAs)
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other Technical disciplines, Marketing or Communication
- 10+ years of relevant business experience
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management/Marketing experience, preferably in Capital Equipment
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, with a track record of successfully motivating cross-functional teams.
- Developed problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, and project management skills
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally (20%)
What Will Help You
- MBA preferred
- US and global experience in Life Sciences or regulated industry
- Strong sense of urgency for executing strategic plans and achieving product revenue goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Applications
What Our Client Offers
The opportunity to be a part of a successful company that invests in you for the long term. The multi-billion company couldn’t be where it is today without its incredible people. That’s why it shares in its success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with this Company is its ultimate goal. The Company does this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time-off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.