As the Clinical Support Representative (CSR), you will assist Account Managers by supporting Customer-facing activities including in-servicing, support of projects/installations, and ORI startups within a Region. You will perform the value-added services to differentiate the Company from its competitors which includes (but is not limited to) equipment audits, EEP program utilization/support, and Customer in-services. You will also support the after-sale process, including an inventory of deliveries, post order submittal sign-off, and in-servicing to ensure Customers have a thorough knowledge of the safe use of equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate’s degree / 2-year technical degree or equivalent a must. Prefer to see current enrollment towards completion of Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of documented successful sales or clinical hospital experience in medical device sales or B2B strongly preferred or 2+years of experience in the ORI/SPD, or in support of those functions such as Clinical Engineering, Hospital IT
- Experience in audio/visual communications is strongly preferred
- Upon hire, successful completion of product-specific training modules is required
- Ability to travel as necessary (overnight)
- Excellent, polished Customer interaction skills; strong interpersonal communication skills
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record