The Qualification Manager will help support the document creation and review for testing needs for our North American clients. This individual will create Re-Qualification test protocols and templates report, review the executed Re-qualification test reports as well as support the field service team when required with documentation questions but also help to develop and improve qualification documents and strategies. The employee will act as a global technical resource for documentation-related tasks including, but not limited to, client technical support, technical process innovation, test method development, training.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical technology, chemical engineering or Experienced technician: experience in GMP/technical environment or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in GMP documentation and documentation creation, experience with calibration work.
- Must be outgoing, professional in appearance, and have the ability to interact and converse with both external customers and internal Sales, Service, and Technical support personnel.
- Ability to follow SOP’s, follow instructions, with attention to detail and final report generation.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong customer focus
- Carry out the work in an accurate independent manner
- Previous laboratory, pharmaceutical knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and technical expertise related to H2O2 decontamination, cGMP Standards, OSHA requirements, FDA and EU guidance related to aseptic production, USP and EP standards are all very desirable.
- Fluency with MS Office Suite products is required
- Fluent in English. German language fluency is a plus
- Must be able to lift over 35 lbs
field service tech/eng
This Field Service Technician / Field Service Engineer position requires an energetic person with strong technical knowledge and the desire to advance their skills across multiple service disciplines. Experience with GXP requirements in the Pharmaceutical Industry is desired. Travel to customer locations throughout North America, and to Europe for periodic training will be required. The position is reporting to the Field Service Supervisor.
clinical sales representative
As the Clinical Sales Representative, you are responsible for establishing, growing, and maintaining Customer relationships to increase and maintain sales revenue of existing products within the portfolio. You are responsible for cultivating new sales opportunities by meeting with prospects to uncover needs of the Customer with the portfolio of products provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business or Marketing preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years successful sales experience in the medical device field
- Demonstrated ability to manage large portfolio of products across multiple sell points
- Demonstrated clinical selling and concept selling skills
- Understanding of the hospital buying process
- Demonstrated ability to sell in the clinical space and optimally in the surgical space
- Understanding of consumable product sales process
- Understanding of capital product sales process
- Experience working with MS Office
clinical support representative
As the Clinical Support Representative (CSR), you will assist Account Mangers by supporting Customer facing activities including in-servicing, support of projects/installations and ORI startups within a Region. You will perform the value-added services to differentiate the Company from its competitors which includes (but is not limited to) equipment audits, EEP program utilization/support and Customer in-services. You will also support the after-sale process, including inventory of deliveries, post order submittal sign-off and in-servicing to ensure Customers have a thorough knowledge of the safe use of equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate’s degree / 2-year technical degree or equivalent a must. Prefer to see current enrollment towards completion of Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of documented successful sales or clinical hospital experience in medical device sales or B2B strongly preferred or 2+years of experience in the ORI/SPD, or in support of those functions such as Clinical Engineering, Hospital IT
- Experience in audio/visual communications is strongly preferred
- Upon hire, successful completion of product specific training modules is required
- Ability to travel as necessary (overnight)
- Excellent, polished Customer interaction skills; strong interpersonal communication skills
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record
This field-based, territory management position will have you visiting customer sites, attending trade shows, and staying current in the industry through networking, meetings and reading relevant media publications. You will effectively manage the consultative sales process and leverage Company’s industry leading technical support to help Customers find the best solutions for their operations. You will identify and generate leads for future business opportunities and be responsible for timely and accurate reporting to sales and marketing. A job well done means you have utilized excellent listening and communication to increase Customer satisfaction and exceed expectations across multiple decision levels. This position is field-based, and candidates ideally would be based in Northern California, primarily the Bay Area.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Chemistry or Biological Science coursework preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Life Sciences sales or industry work experience
- Validation, quality, technical services or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience working in or selling technical products/services and consultative sales experience preferred
- General knowledge of the following industries is a plus: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Biotechnology Manufacturing, and Medical Device.
- Aptitude for science based technical information
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, analytical and formal presentation skills, with ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization and Customers
- Demonstrates persistence and strong, consistent follow through to meet Customer needs
- Practices active listening skills, adapts to change, sets priorities and balances sales and administrative duties
- Excellent computer skills, including strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excels at negotiation with both internal and external groups
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel as required, including overnight travel (+40%)
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required
California home-based Sales Representative for the sale, application, support and territory management of STERIS Barrier Product Solutions (BPS), which includes sterilization wrapping, cleanroom tools & supplies, GMP covers, and sterile apparel. Identifies key potential Customers in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries within the three state region (CA, WA & OR), manages dealer networks, and develops and maintains Customer accounts in order to meet sales targets and increase sales and profits within the territory. Participates in the design and implementation of sales strategies, identifies prospects, calls on Customers, presents new concepts and products and ensures optimal service. This position can reside anywhere in CA near a major airport.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science
- Minimum 3 to 5 years documented experience in manufacturing, pharmaceutical or clean room environment preferred.
- Validation, quality, technical services experience preferred
- Experience working in or selling technical products/services preferred.
- Strong understanding of Customer and market dynamics and requirements, with demonstrated ability to expand existing Customer relationships as well as develop new ones
- Demonstrated track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Deep knowledge of product and Customer needs
- Ability to work in a self-directed capacity, adapt to change, and set priorities and balance sales and administrative duties
- Ability to manage territory as a “franchise”
- Strong business acumen, with ability to understand and monitor trends, maintain and develop Customer, product and market knowledge and apply that knowledge to effectively influence sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, analytical and formal presentation skills, with ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization, as well as with Customers
- Strong skills in persuasion and influence, with ability to negotiate skillfully with both internal and external groups
- Excellent computer skills, including strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel 40-50%.
- Valid driver’s license required.